Pitreavie Golf Club
I am delighted to inform you that the above named golf clubs have entered into a reciprocal arrangement with immediate effect.
This agreement will enable FULL members to play the other clubs mentioned, once per month, for FREEThe processes and procedures to be followed are detailed below:
- Playing rights at these clubs will be from 1100 hours on any week day.
- Bookings will be made by contacting the relevant professional.
- Bookings can be made no more than 4 days in advance – this is to allow members of each club the ability to book tee times prior to visitors doing so.
- Persons making the bookings will supply the details of all players in their respective 4 ball (3 ball on medal days, see below)
- No more than 2 tee off times on any one day can be booked by members from the same club (first come first served)
- The same member can only play each club once per month.
- Membership cards and bag tags, with current years membership, must be produced on request from the respective professional.
- Members may sign on guests at the relevant members guest rate.
- Not withstanding the above, tee times may only be booked if there is availability at the course in question.